About Aser Ahmad
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 38 - 42 Years
Sarrdesign Customer Relationship Management System (CRMS)
Duration: Dec 2015 – Nov 2018
Team size: 8
- Requirements gathering through extensive meetings with the marketing and sales team.
- Negotiating scope to decide modules to implement and priority of implementation.
- Performed Object Oriented analysis for proposed application.
- Design, including selecting Spring Boot-Hibernate-MySQL as the backend technology stack.
- Application development using Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services.
- Developed Controllers, Business Logic, Data Access Objects (DAOs) and Aspects using Java 1.8, Spring Boot (IoC, AOP), and Hibernate.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate and used it as the ORM tool to connect to the MySQL database.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the MySQL database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing queries.
- Used Maven to build the project.
- Testing: using JUnit to develop unit test cases and Postman to test application URIs.
- Deployment and maintenance, including adding new functionalities and features.
Sarrdesign ERP System
Duration: Dec 2013 – May 2018
Team size: 10
- Requirements gathering, planning and scope resolution: led the planning, stores, and production teams to determine the scope and the order of implementation of each module.
- Design, coding, and testing: MS Access and VBA were selected for both backend and front end.
- Coding: using VBA to write the code for both backend and front end.
- Unit testing and integration testing.
Deployment and maintenance, including adding new features as needed.