About Bobby Kelly
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 43 - 47 Years
I am a Canadian citizen with a valid passport available for remote work in distributed teams.
I focus on enabling digital optimization strategies through measurement planning and implementation, analytics, reporting and insights. The result is an improved user experience and better performance of marketing dollars.
– 15+ years working on distributed/remote teams
– 15+ years in requirements gathering, strategic planning, implementation, and measurement in web marketing.
– Analysis and insights reporting in corporate marketing services & digital teams
– Web application design and development with HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, etc.
– SQL programming (MySQL, Oracle, SQL server) and database design
Analytics | Analysis
Voice of Customer | Customer Insights
Ensighten (like Tealium and Google Tag Manager)
Google Analytics | Google Webmaster Tools Search Console | AdWords Certified
Adobe Analytics (Omniture, SiteCatalyst) Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), Adobe Marketing Suite | AdHoc (Discover) | Report Builder | Adobe Launch