About Marianna Kind
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
Database, programming, miltimedia
2019 - 2019
THRESHOLD.WORLD (startup) - MICROSOFT PARTNER
Director of Data Architecture
• Analyzed, prioritized, and adopted for MS Dynamics 365 over 500 user stories of 10 international non-profit organizations. Designed and created usage / budget dashboards. Architecture for Volunteer Management component of the MS Dynamics 365 Non-profit accelerator. Worked directly with large global non-profit organizations – disaster relief non-profits, Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), Americas.
• Provided technical feasibility analysis, presented best practice architecture design options, designed and documented product approach. Created technical design documentation.
2011 - 2018
Business Intelligence Manager
• Managed Power Analytics team of four data analysts and developers in developing business intelligence solutions supporting VPs / SVPs in strategic transformation of customer experience.
• Developed, implemented, and owned success performance metrics for three divisions. Measured, validated, and analyzed performance and generated recommendations for improving profitability. Created and analyzed critical, high visibility multidimensional KPI reports, dashboards, and scorecards for senior leadership, which improved customer experience in three divisions for 15 regions for close to 30 million customers.
• Drove improvement of operational metrics by acting as liaison between cable headquarters executive leaders and functional team stakeholders. Worked with variety of business and product stakeholders in cross-functional environment with various departments.
• Utilized in depth knowledge of ETL pipeline, advanced visualization tools, integrated BI analytics creating automated scorecards, dashboards, ad hoc reporting, diagrams, and flow charts to tell story. (OnTrack SQL Server, Big Data Meld, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop). Conducted strategic technical and analytical expertise as SME, yielding innovative solutions with practical applications.
Senior Lead Database Engineer, Planning and Analysis (2011 – 2015)
• Acted as a Data Architect, DBA, Scrum Master and a senior team leader. Built and led team of five technical staff members.
• Served as liaison between technical engineers and project managers by successfully translating business requirements into relevant application logic for inventory of 3,200 network devices.
• Developed automated ordering and report systems from ground up using large data sets from variety of multidisciplinary systems / platforms. Wrote technical proposals / documentation.
• Provided training sessions to over 30 Project Managers and Interns on the new developed cable modem termination systems distribution planning and ordering online databases / systems for field engineers / project managers in 18 regions. Trained cross-functional teams on SQL programming language and database structures.
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA