About Rippendeep Araich
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 33 - 37 Years
6+ years on advanced IT knowledge and skills. Expertise in Windows laptop, desktop and servers.
Advance knowledge of virtualization environments like Vmware, Hyper-V. Understanding of Azure infrastructure, Azure and O365.
Advance working skills with Microsoft products including Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP and printing.
Served as front line support for 3 years to provide IT support to different clients via phone and email.
Great skills with Citrix infrastructure and publishing Citrix machines.
Currently working in an intense NOC/system admin environment providing support to multiple clients and various technologies mentioned above and more.
Working experience with Cisco networking devices router, switches and Meraki products.
2014 - 2017
• Act as single point of contact for IT issues and questions for multiple clients.
• Answering and logging Phone calls and Emails using SDP (service desk plus), footprints, Remedy tools following ITIL standards.
• Diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve desktop infrastructure issues including software, computers, laptops, printers, mobile devices/cell phones while achieving service level agreements (SLA\’s) and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Imaging computers, installing and uninstalling software.
• Pushing updates and software for users on windows computers using SCCM, N-Central.
• Group Policies updates on user’s windows desktops and laptops, manually update group policies to reflect immediate changes.
• Support end users in their use of Operating Systems and applications such as Windows 7, Windows 10, MAC, Outlook 2010/2016/365, Ms. Office 7/12/2016/ Office 365, VPN, RSA, Citrix Server/Client, and MDM, Polycom / Cisco Phones.
• Managed users via Active Directory for basic account lock/unlock, adding users to different groups and distribution lists.
• Setup Video conferencing for users via Skype for business, WebEx and Join Me. Ploycom conference, lifesize.
• Provided support for Windows Desktop/laptops, install/uninstall software, device drivers, printer setup, MS office setup, Upgrading/installing windows OS, installation of automatic and manual Windows updates and patches.
• Escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate team in timely manner
• Dispatching and tracking field support analysts were needed
• Providing Training on software and hardware usages to user and new hires.
• Provided assistance to Network Admin team with Cisco switches and routers when needed.
2017 - 2018
• Maintenance on Citrix Farms, Netscalars, delivery Controllers and Application servers.
• Supported ZeroSpam, TrendMicro, Symantec, Barracuda and other spam filters.
• Provided support for Oracle Opera interfaces
• Maintenance of Cloud services including Microsoft Azure, Virtual machines, Office 365 and Microsoft Team.
• Troubleshooting issues with Citrix and Vmware VDI virtual desktop technologies.
• Administration of Active Directory with managing users, groups and distribution lists. Creating/managing user accounts. Management of Active Directory security groups.
• Followed ITIL and Industry standards to meet business requirements.
• Ensured Incidents and Service requests are being handled within given SLAs.
• Setting emails accounts, managing Distribution lists and mailbox/Calendar permissions.
• Windows desktops and laptop management using SCCM for automated /Silent software installations, windows update installations, patch management.
• Cisco Meraki devices management and administration
• Engaging and working with Vendors and support engineers.
2018 - Present
• Supported enterprise accounts for multiple clients.
• Managed large, complex environments with hundreds of servers across multiple datacenters.
• Configuration and Management of the O365 Administration, security and compliance and troubleshoot issue.
• Configured and managed the DLP (Data Loss Prevention) on O365, Sharepoint sites for enterprise accounts.
• Azure AD, resources and compute management and troubleshooting the arising problems with the cloud technology.
• Set up AD Sync for Azure AD and O365 accounts.
• Administered VMware Vcenter, virtual machines, hypervisors clusters and Nutanix.
• Implementation and maintenance of VMware/ESXi.
• Deploying VM with customization and Templates. Created VM clones from both Live and Off VMs.
• Installing Vmware patches while maintaining the uptime by Vmoitioning the VM to other hosts.
• Configuration and Administration of the Backup solutions including Veeam, CommVault solutions.
• Deployed and Managed Virtual Desktop technologies including Citrix and VDI (Horizon) in enterprise infrastructure.
• Produced, maintained, and improved documentation on various internal processes, OS standards, and refresh cycle schedules.
• Deployed applications and windows updates to end user devices and servers using SCCM and N-able.
• Troubleshoot issues with MS SQL, application/Databases.
• Participated in hardware reduction cost projects by providing server virtualization technology. Provided detailed updates and plans to meet project deliverables.
• Execute pre-planned system and network changes. Monitor inflight changes being completed by third parties and other staff members. Perform health checks as required.
• Understanding of various storage technologies like SAN, NAS.
• Analyze service incidents and problems, identify risks, provide recommendations, and implement solution.
• Provided technical training to team and assist with assessing severity of incidents.
• Setting up Group Policies as per client’s recommendations and requirements.
• Follow ITSM policies, procedures and ITIL best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to work with customers in a wide variety of stressful situations.