About Sajid Khan
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 43 - 47 Years
Senior Management Professional ~ IT Operations, Result-oriented Professional offering nearly 20+ years of rich experience in IT Infrastructure Management
2017 - 2019
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
2016 - Present
• Forward-focused Professional wit h e x p e r t i s e i n c o n c e p t s o f e n d -to-end
p ro j e c t planning & implementation from scope management, to activity
sequencing, effort & cost estimation, risk analysis to quality management in-line with
guidelines & norms.
• Proficiency in planning & building IT Infrastructure at the enterprise scale involving
selection of appropriate technology & products, negotiating with vendors, finalising
SLAs, outsourcing tasks and directing the timely completion of projects.
• Spearheaded planning & b u d g e t i n g o f I T I n f r a s t r u c t u r e Operations,
control of operational & capital costs, technology implementation, transition &
• Possess an integrated set of competencies in planning & building IT Infrastructure at
the enterprise scale involving selection of appropriate technology & products,
negotiating with vendors, finalizing SLAs, outsourcing tasks and directing the timely
completion of projects.
• Worked closely with Third party vendors & contractors to manage & coordinate
projects with the business units and other IT departments, where necessary.
• Excellence in executing projects for IT ISO & CMMIT Audits with Server Consolidations,
performing Transitions / Migration from current to future business operations.
• Extensive experience in administering & implementing Microsoft Windows Server
Infrastructure including Office 365 Email Solution, Exchange Server, Active Directory,
Anti- Virus Servers on & in Premise, Hyper-V Virtualization and Cloud Technology AWS.
• Possess knowledge of virtual environment on Hyper-V and server hosting on Private /
Public / Hybrid Cloud, Systems Administration including server patching and backup/
• Expertise in custom designing IT solutions, supporting end-users and developing /
motivating technical staff to achieve performance objectives.
• Efficient organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive leader with the skills to
motivate teams to excel and win.